1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for the crumble. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, combine all topping ingredients.
4. Spread mango mixture across an 8” baking dish. Top with crumble mixture and bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden.
5. Melt chocolate in microwave.
6. Using an electric mixer, whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
7. Reduce mixer speed to low and incorporate chocolate.
8. Transfer the crumble to individual serving dishes and top with a generous dollop of white chocolate cream.