1. Preheat the barbecue to medium-high power.
2. Cut the chicken breasts in half, taking care to slice through the thickest side, without slicing them completely. Flatten chicken breasts with a hammer or meat tenderizer.
3. Drain artichokes and sundried tomatoes, then dry them on paper towels.
4. Chop artichokes, dried tomatoes and baby spinach.
5. In a bowl, combine the artichokes with the sundried tomatoes, baby spinach, cheese and basil. Salt and pepper.
6. Divide the artichoke mixture over the chicken breasts. Roll the breasts tightly. Tie.
7. On the hot, oiled BBQ grill, place the chicken rolls. Close the lid and cook for 16 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally until the inside of the chicken is no longer pink.